(sorry for the last 2 minutes xD)

Download: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ls&id=5060

I think the video tells you enough :P

Heres the help within the tool:

Welcome to the Camera Tool help!

F2 - Opens the tool

Right mouse button (mouse2) - Shows your cursor

How to use it?

The cameratool is currently supporting one movement: linair movement, others are under development.

The movement goes from point A to point B, you can select a target, or to select the north/south/east/west point to look at.

It is really easy to use in the play-mode, just click on the Point A button for example, and it automaticly saves your current position, and uses it for the movement.

Also, checkout the video:

Noticing any bugs?

Please report those!

Little fixes when you're bugged:

1: stop the tool

2: use the next commands:

"restart cameratool"

"unbug"

3: Enjoy your game again!

Currently I've tested the tool in playmode, it works very well with the freeroam gamemode.

I advise you to use ryden's superman resource (donwload: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ils&id=220) to get the locations!

Thanks to Puma for helping me out with some scripts!

Please report any bugs you notice!

• Thanks 1
Very nice tool.

However, i don't read anything about how camera movements are saved/exported, i guess they're not.

It would be great to generate lua code from it so we could integrate it in missions etc.

Nice idea, I'll try to add it for you in the next version, this will take a little while, scince im bussy with personal stuff :P

Very nice tool.

However, i don't read anything about how camera movements are saved/exported, i guess they're not.

It would be great to generate lua code from it so we could integrate it in missions etc.

Indeed, that would be a good idea.

Still, good work ZenoS.

To everyone saying "generate lua code", for camera animations the code would be longer then it's needed. I suggest to export the animation path data to a file and export a function so that you can just load a file and play the animation instead. Would make scripts cleaner and smaller in size.

Nice looking tool ZenoS, I have thought of creating camera resource with many features eg. creating a path/curve so camera can follow it.