Readme files in Spanish

Guest Fede-kun ^_^

Hi there! :D

I'm writing this mail just to tell you that I wrote a translation in spanish of the README files that you incluided in MTA:VC 0.2. (the readme for client program and the readme for the server program)The reason for me to do this is because I have a few friends who had problems with the program configuration, and had no idea about english, so they came to me (I guess I handle the language quite well)and after reading your readme files and solving their issues, I had the idea of making the translation of the two readme files, and I guess it was not a bad idea at all.

If you like the idea, I can send you a copy of these to files, so you can check them out for errors and to see if you find them useful. Just tell me if you want me to and I'll send them to you. By the way, I'm doing this just to support you for the great program you made, just like a fan. :wink:

grettings :)

a GTA fan from Argentina

Fede-kun ^_^

Sounds good, maybe I can get my girlfriend to do a swedish and french translation :) Me, im too stupid to know any other langauges, I guess I was just born to be an English idiot... :)

Anyway, great support for the community. I have seen spanish speakers in servers, I think by having accompanied readmes in various languages it can help to propagate MTA across the world :D