wait for download

NodZen

Question

hello friends, I have a question about a script ...

as I can do so that when a player comes into my server, then appears a screen that says downloading, and when finished downloading the scripts, the player can enter the server ....

I hope to help me, thanks

5 answers to this question

i guess he mean if a player join the Server, he have a Black screen with Download.. But he wants to make that the Player can play in the Server while he is Downloading.

Hello, if any of the 2 ... When a player, he can see the players playing ... help me?

Are you A Scripter ?

In the "Play " Game mode you have download but you can still play and see everything..

In the " Race " Game mode there is a Black screen while you are Downloading and you can't see anything except the black screen , the Chat and the Download Progress..

Try to search for Scripts in the Play Gamemode and then copy them to the Race Gamemode with scripting.

No, he's talking about, when you join a server and the download is in progress like, if your new to SAES and you don't have their resources saved on your computer, it'll take long to load when you first join SAES,

BOT, so, NOD, your going to either have to have lots of resources on your server.