Problem whit puma makers, i so.

Samy_Romafia

See : Warning:Loading script failed:No enought memory

It mean you can't open puma-markers because you haven't memory to do this at same tima as you play MTA try saying others to test map and you don't play and close MTa but no server and If works you need to down resolution to MTA to can play or If it doesn't work you need to host server in other site.

Or close program when you go to open MTA

It mean you can't open puma-markers because you haven't memory to do this at same tima as you play MTA try saying others to test map and you don't play and close MTa but no server and If works you need to down resolution to MTA to can play or If it doesn't work you need to host server in other site.

I have a host by delux host, i need to contact staff? And if i need, what i need to say to staff?

I have a host by delux host, i need to contact staff? And if i need, what i need to say to staff?

Yes, you need to contact and says they the error.