Problem to Fix

ImPeRiO

Question

There I lest you some posts of some peoples that have a big problem when they enter

to a server that have more of 600 kb of map, I think there are sufficient players, you

should take time for fix this bug please.

viewtopic.php?f=104&t=36763

viewtopic.php?f=104&t=37296

viewtopic.php?f=104&t=37379

viewtopic.php?f=122&t=37402

viewtopic.php?f=104&t=36785

viewtopic.php?f=104&t=36581

viewtopic.php?f=104&t=35712

viewtopic.php?f=104&t=35683

viewtopic.php?f=104&t=35438

9 answers to this question

This is on the roadmap for 1.2. The temporary solution is converting all maps that don't contain double-sided objects, or objects in a seperate dimension; to serverside .lua files, but obviously that would be a problem for race servers with a rotating map system in place.

Gaston:

This is on the roadmap for 1.2. The temporary solution is converting all maps that don't contain double-sided objects, or objects in a seperate dimension; to serverside .lua files, but obviously that would be a problem for race servers with a rotating map system in place.

You have been posting that often, when I (and we) already told you that it's was **cking planned for 1.2 (in Spanish subforum and e-mail), I sent you links... You have like 3 posts with the same useless thing.

The bug prevents players from downloading and playing, would the MTA team take it without seriousness? If you want to it to be fixed fast, then, learn C++ and help to the team - they don't have free time even for play their own modification, unlike you.