Map Editor in 1.1 - Race Checkpoint issue

[FOTL]Aphex

Question

There seems to be a problem in the editor when making race maps.

Every checkpoint you place automatically becomes a "vehicle change" checkpoint (and defaults to NRG-500).

I've tried deleting the relevant vehicle="522" sections of code from the .map file to no avail.

I even tried loading a map that I made in 1.05 that had no vehicle changes, and it still occurs!

Sure, you can change each CP to whichever vehicle you require, but if you wish to give the player a choice of vehicle by using pickups... the next time they go through a CP...!

...or am I missing something?

4 answers to this question

So if you remove the vehicle="522" race still changes your vehicle when playing, or do you mean that the map editor still changes it? Cause it can be either the race gamemode that's bugged or the map editor.

Anyway, try updating them both: http://code.google.com/p/mtasa-resource ... p&can=2&q=

Thanks SDK, updated them using your link, still happens.

Just the map editor btw.

So i guess a really crappy and long winded work around would be to create a map, then when you want to test it - save it, open it in notepad, delete all the vehicle="522", save, Host Game, test.

Also, thanks for the reply Arran. Although to my untrained eyes that description seems just a bit ambiguous.

Is this just a problem for me? Will there be a fix? :/