MTA Question

Strafe

Question

Alright this question might seem a little noobish, a friend told me you could do this with the MTA tool.

If it IS possible how can i remove objects from the map. I mean objects that are there in the actual San Andreas game. Theres a statue i wanted to remove, and i know it is an object. So if this is possible can someone please tell me how.

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

You could easily remove things from SA when in single-player, perhaps your friend was confused with that? The only way to do it in MTA such that the change is visible to all players is to replace the offending object with a null DFF/COL as Castillo said. Or alternatively to create a vertical offset from the pivot point of the offending object, so that it would appear underground or something, but null DFF/COL is just as easy to do and the outcome is better.

You may be stuck with the LOD though, if the statue object has one. MTA does not currently support custom LODs, so sadly you would not be able to replace the LOD with a null object. However, if you're lucky you may be able to replace the LOD texture with something transparent. That might simulate an invisible LOD.