set player to interior, no floor ? :s

DarkLink

Okay guys, I am trying to teleport a player to a building (LVPD HQ in my case)

but when my players gets teleported, I see the building but cant see the floor.. and then the players starts fallin.. like no end :S

How can this be fixed?? THANKS!

EDIT: its seems that I have this problem inside the cell of LVPD HQ, when I teleported to inside the cell.. the players falls, its like there is no floor on the cell.. I tryed to put there some object to simulate a floor.. but still falls..

WHY ? :C

does someone knows what can I do ?

I have same problem but I don't fall, just I can't see the floor and dunno how to fix it. Be sure teleporting the player to interior (not coordinates). Maybe it can help you...

I am using setElementInterior, using ID 3 of interior, and then the coords inside the cell .. but no floor and keeps falling :S

But if I teleport to a coord outside of the cell works.. how can this be fixed ? :S

i've checked this interior using my teleporteditor script, and there is no problem with geting in and out (there is a floor)

my script sets player position clientside, than trigger the server event to change the interior (i also set a diferent dimention using my resource settings)

anyway, if you want to hardcode youre teleports in a script, set the destynation z position higher, it may help ;)

i've checked this interior using my teleporteditor script, and there is no problem with geting in and out (there is a floor)

my script sets player position clientside, than trigger the server event to change the interior (i also set a diferent dimention using my resource settings)

anyway, if you want to hardcode youre teleports in a script, set the destynation z position higher, it may help ;)

thanks for ur help bro.

but why are u doing teleports setting player position clientside ? I use server side for all of my teleport markers.

thanks!