Little 3D model job please

qaisjp

Hey, I need a small bit of help. I am working on this headquarters and it uses the model a51_panel (i think, i didnt map it, a friend did, im just scripting it) and we found out a problem. It's not a MTA bug, but we need help on fixing this. We request anyone in the MTA community to help model it to take the collisions of the fence out (see below). Wolfman and I (qaisjp) would greatly appreciate it.

mta-screen_2011-04-02_22-31-36.png

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Guest

nada, i just want that part of the model have no collisions/ The problem is that the entire room has that side collisions, not the fence. So i cant use that object elsewhere without keeping something there so peeople know you cant go throught it. And i want people to go through it.

Thanks for trying to help, Crystal and volk-rus, but what I am trying to say is. THE FENCE IS NOT THERE, THE a51 room object is put elsewhere, but in that a51 room the collisions for the 'fence' are inside it. Actually, the fence has no collisions, it is just that the a51 room appears to contain the fence collisions. Does ANYONE get what i am trying to say?

fuck

Thanks for trying to help, Crystal and volk-rus, but what I am trying to say is. THE FENCE IS NOT THERE, THE a51 room object is put elsewhere, but in that a51 room the collisions for the 'fence' are inside it. Actually, the fence has no collisions, it is just that the a51 room appears to contain the fence collisions. Does ANYONE get what i am trying to say?

:o

try to watch all the col file area 51, ​​and there editore molecules will be drawn Coliseum

something like this:

c33801f50448.jpg

the fact that this is the gray density of the object.

and that it passes through just delete polygons in col editor.

:o

I think, you should calm down, don't you think? they're trying to help you, you don't pay them, understand? calm down!

At first, I thought you wanted to let bullets go through that fence but through some of it. Like if you wanted to shoot in between the mesh holes but not the net links, so I wanted to model the collision mesh but you wanted to remove the fence collision completely.

:P can you? I use collision editor (same as seen in volk-rus' post) but i cant open a51_storeroom.dff in the collision editor, apparently no embedded col. Should i use 3DS Max instead and convert it O_o?

(Yes I make a new file and then "add" it in the context menu ;))