MTA 1.0.5 Bug

Ehab_Isaac

Question

hey guys, I've downoaded the 1.0.5 version of MTA.

While I am mapping, I add stuff and remove them right? Now I come to save the map, and I try to reopen it again it opens BUT the objects that I removed earlier stay existing. Why is that? Anybody's facing that problem too?

7 answers to this question

Same here, i also downgrade to 1.0.4 and everything is fine. The only problem is that i cant find the last update for 1.0.4.

edit: there is little problem, most of servers using 1.0.5... it seems that we shall wait for fix.

The resources that come with 1.0.5 are not the most recent, unfortunately I added this terrible bug (its fixed in the newer version you can get them here as Moo-Mapper said: http://mtasa-resources.googlecode.com/f ... s-r692.zip)

This is totally my fault and I take full responsibility, I simply should have tested the map editor more myself and don't worry I won't be touching the editor again so this will never happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll also inform ccw (I'm assuming he is the one who made the 1.0.5 installer) so he can update it to have the more recent version before I ruin the editor for more people.

The resources that come with 1.0.5 are not the most recent, unfortunately I added this terrible bug (its fixed in the newer version you can get them here as Moo-Mapper said: http://mtasa-resources.googlecode.com/f ... s-r692.zip)

This is totally my fault and I take full responsibility, I simply should have tested the map editor more myself and don't worry I won't be touching the editor again so this will never happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll also inform ccw (I'm assuming he is the one who made the 1.0.5 installer) so he can update it to have the more recent version before I ruin the editor for more people.

Im sorry to say it, but even with that resources i got relolading/missing textures.