Guest neuroticelite

my suggestion sound...?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. my suggestion sound...?

• shitty
    • good
    • good but not worth the coding and shit

i just have a few questions on what bugs will be fixed in mta:vc 0.2

1. will it still have the bug of people getting shot then slidding along the ground

2. will servers force play whether it is minimized or pauses. (when you minimize or hit esc for the menu you freeze and can not die sometimes, tested in it a helicopter, i was in air, minimized for like 30 seconds, maxmized, still in same spot in air)

3. this bug happens to me all the time. i shoot someone and they fall, guns drop, and they get back up. they drop guns and i can only see them and they cant, so i can pick them up and in a way steal there ammo.

and two suggestion:

1. finding cars can be hard sometimes, it would be cool if you made it so cars not in spawn origin with an inactivity of say 10 minutes blow up so they spawn again. people often drive them to places like the army base, and to helicopters and leave them there, often 3 or more there at a time.

2. to reduce lag, it might be a good idea to make 2 levels, each island separate. it would make the game a little faster and would make it so there is 2 levels to possibly play, so it might be less boring because you play one island one day and the other the next etc.

btw, when I say 'not sure' I'm saying that I'M not sure... the devs might be putting it in.

1: not sure

2: I'm guessing not...

3: I'm pretty sure that if their guns drop, it means they are dead. They're still there because the 'wasted' thing is playing... I think. Sometimes the guns DO fall down, and they're still alive. They'll probably get around to fixing this (since, as you said, it is a common bug).

1: I agree completely. If it helps, you can hold down the 'home' key while you're on foot, and it will show the location of all the cars. If you hold down on it while pressing escape, then you can look at the map from the menu, and get a better view.

2: This'd probably be too difficult to do... and as IJs said, MTA would send the same amount of data. (It would send a 4 byte integer [or something like that] no matter how large the map was... it just wouldn't go to the maximum number possible)