Any easy way to make simple map?

Kubimate

Hi all, I've made lots of maps in Race Mod map editor. The new editor seems to be more powerfull tool, but it's a little too complicated :( Can someone please tell me, step by step, how to make a simple freeroam map, like in old Race Mode editor?

I want to know how to configure maps settings, how to place a simple spawnpoint, what resources do I need to make my map playable and how to load my map into my lan server. I'm kinda noob now, but i learn fast :)

Thanks.

Ok, now I know how to make race :) but what with freeroam? Maybe I should not make any checkpoints? But wouldn't it be a DM then? Would be possible to exit or enter other vehs?

To make a "Race Freeroam" map, you have to:

1. NOT MAKE ANY CHECKPOINT.

2. Map Settings ==> Gamemode Settings ==> Race ==> respawn ==> timelimit

3. Map Settings ==> Gamemode Settings ==> Race ==> ("timelimit" or something related) ==> "0"?

Not good for me. I cant exit my starting vehicle, and other created vehs are non-colidable :( Any solutions?

Edit: Ok, I got it :D Just needed to learn some scripting basics, using Play and Freeroam resources and my noobish server (based on standard, downloaded and modified resources) is on. Thanks for replies :)