'Cops and Robbers'

Guest Daniel.S

I love the idea of 'cops and robbers'. I think that the police team should patrol around the streets and camp at the cop station and the gangs hang at the abandoned houses beside the movie studio. If a gang member is being chased with a wanted level by police and are killed, they should respawn inside a jail cell and can be broken out by team mates, it should be the same for the other team, if a gang member 'pops a cop' the cops should be held captive or as hostages for trading. Either way, if all team members are captured, the other team wins the round.

D.Steele

I love the idea of 'cops and robbers'. I think that the police team should patrol around the streets and camp at the cop station and the gangs hang at the abandoned houses beside the movie studio. If a gang member is being chased with a wanted level by police and are killed, they should respawn inside a jail cell and can be broken out by team mates, it should be the same for the other team, if a gang member 'pops a cop' the cops should be held captive or as hostages for trading. Either way, if all team members are captured, the other team wins the round.

D.Steele

you already wrote this in the other thread! No need for a new topic!