It doesn't work...

Guest Elefant

I love the idea, I love the game and so on. But sadly, its not working yet. Either its cheaters, wich it always is, or its some inmature kids that spoils the game...

but, it has great potentials (can u say that in eng? Im japanese) and some day it will be the greatest game ever made, perhaps :D

well put it this way who dont own a ps2 and dont have vc? ok now what is the age range that mostly sits around playing ps2? so yeah you are gona get "inmature kids that spoils the game... " no matter what you do they come from console gaming and now that they have the option to pay online rather than next to a buddy there for preventing a few smacks over the head :P even tho a lot of people who play this should go back to sp hehe wait till next version most the cheating will go away but realy dont expect for kids to grow a beard and a new brain over a new version but hopefully there willl be a "kick/ban" button hehe

I love the idea, I love the game and so on. But sadly, its not working yet. Either its cheaters, wich it always is, or its some inmature kids that spoils the game...

but, it has great potentials (can u say that in eng? Im japanese) and some day it will be the greatest game ever made, perhaps :D

Yeah you can say that, but I think it has to be singular: It has great potential (no s)! :D