Storm-Hosting - Quality And Cheap Game Hosting

storm.gif

About

Storm Hosting is hosting company offering Game Servers (San Andreas Multiplayer & Multi Theft Auto) located in Germany. We are also one of cheapest comapany's around. Please take a look below for more informations.

What Do You Get

With every server you order, you will get our own custom control panel, free mysql database, 24/7 live support on every problem you got.

Control Panel

1. Start Or Stop Server - Used To Start, Stop Or Restart You MTA Server

2. Settings - Access To Your mtaserv.conf

3. Server Statistics - Live Server Stats Including Online Players List

4. FileMenager - Menaging Your Server Files (Uploading Files/Creating folders/Deleting...)

5. Hibernate Service - You Can Hibernate Your Server (Server will be turned offline and expiration date will be freezed)

6. MTA Serv Log - Server Log

7. MySQL Database - Access To Your Server MYSQL Database.

8. Server CPU Usage - Viewing Server CPU Usage And Size in MB.

9. Service Status - Page used to view when service is expiring, Server renewing and update to more slots option

More Coming Soon To MTA Control Panel

Refferal System

You can refferal people to Storm-Hosting and earn some $$ on your account which can be later used to renew servers.

How To Contact Us

1. Live Support - Chat live with our operators and get help instantly

2. Tickets - Write a ticket with your question and get answer in next 24 Hours.

3. IRC - Leave question at our IRC channel at irc.tl #storm-hosting

Best Regards,

Storm Hosting Administration Team.

• Discord Moderators

Spelling errors ruin so much, especially in online businesses.

Customer is not spelled 'costumer', a costumer is one that makes or supplies costumes, as for plays or masquerades.

In some contexts it's a clothes rack or hat tree, which some may find even offensive.

gramma sux too:

"You can refferal people" -- highlighted word isnt a verb but a noun.

but well, most "companies" here are fictional and not registered anywhere, you should keep this in mind while choosing your server hoster (im not saying anything against anyone specific (including stom-hosting) - just general talk)

• Discord Moderators
but well, most "companies" here are fictional and not registered anywhere, you should keep this in mind while choosing your server hoster (im not saying anything against anyone specific (including stom-hosting) - just general talk)

You can't generalise the fact, that businesses not registered at the local authorities are fictional or 'non-authentic'.

Take for example my country, Denmark. If the business turns under 50.000 crones a year (~ $9200USD), it is not subject to VAT.

My point is, depending on his country it might not be needed to register anywhere. Hence, his or hers business shouldn't be considered less good, even tho you might prefer it over a registered one.

I still agree, the grammar sucks.

• Discord Moderators
hmm, but can you call it "company" if it's not registered?
A company is a form of business organization.

A company can be defined as an "artificial person", with a discrete legal entity, perpetual succession and a common seal. It is not affected by the death, insanity or insolvency of an individual member.

The way I understand it, not registering your business doesn't make it less of a company. A company can represent person(s), people can sue "the company" instead of sueing a person of the company, for example.

• 3 weeks later...

The grammar could use some improvement, I agree, but most people who play MTA speak english as a second language or not at all to begin with. As for the legal status of it as a "company," why would it matter? Most, if not all, game server hosts which call themselves 'companies' probably are not registered either. Why go through such trouble for an internet business which probably returns no more than $5,000 a year?

But the pricing for this is absolutely phenomenal. It's practically a steal. Although a demo for the control panel would be nice...

As for the legal status of it as a "company," why would it matter?

It's not about being legal or not.

Even 13 yo can open such "site" - hosting few servers from own pc (after some time it will start lagging ofc) - until his mother turns off pc, and he will be gone, with money. It's not that rare thing (especially while holidays). So I'm just avoiding any non-registered "company".

Why go through such trouble for an internet business which probably returns no more than $5,000 a year?

Actually in Poland gaining even $5000/year from online buissness would be illegal without having company. I didnt know it's only here..

• Discord Moderators

Well I rarely check if it's registered or not, any 12 yo, grabbing your example, can just fill in 9 numbers and say it's registered in some country's VAT.

To be honest I start out reading through the website and judging how things are. Then I look for real testimonials by people other places (example here at Hosting solutions) and I'd never buy the full ass spanking 128 slots server but start out low and turn it up :P

• 3 weeks later...

Actually in Poland gaining even $5000/year from online buissness would be illegal without having company. I didnt know it's only here..

As it is here in America. The amount varies by state but here in Michigan it's somewhere around 8,000 I think. It would still be legal in either case because I doubt more than one or two of these hosting companies make even close to that much.