easy question.

meh

Question

so, yeah i got a question: is it possible to turn the hell off the chat icon? i mean don't make it less visible, drug or minimize, but remove completely from the screen? all those fiestas, shitstorms, floods and turkish invasions that are constantly happening from day to day, started to piss me off more and more, so perhaps, if can't see them they quit being so irritaiting? in my mind at least. so anyways, i need a hint, command, cure, anything to get rid of the chat icon. halp.

7 answers to this question

Chat icons are server specific. Ask the server staff if it can be disabled.

nah, it's pretty lame, you know. i thought there was "some" console command that could prevent your brain to blow up from poostroms. i mean from some chat dialogs. or rather monologs.

I think you should re-read what I said and try to understand it.

oh, i understood it right from the start. here's my reaction, just in case you missed it:

it's pretty lame

ok. in the future versions of mta this "server specific" will be fixed?

No, it's up to the server admin to provide an option to turn them off if they want. We can't force admins to provide features to their users.

If you want them off - ask the admin to modify the relevant resource to provide you with an option to do so, or play on other servers.

Wtf.. you don't get this, do you..

The chat icon is a script run by the server. Whining about it here won't help, and there's nothing to "fix". Ask your server admin to make it optional or something, there's nothing we can do.