Mesage

Ilidan

Question

Hi to all :) i have very simple question,i had a note something like this''u have one admins mesage'' when i conected to my server,at first i had not much time,and i didnt found it where i can read it. but when i founded where to look for mesages next time ,there was 0/0 unreaded messages :o i have maded one my friend admin to,maybe he readed it,but i asked him does he and he said that he saw it too but also didnt found the mesage.So is that possible that that messege disapeared? I do not want to think that my friend was lying to my,becouse i trust him much, so can anyone answer ?

Thanks a lot,Nobert :)

18 answers to this question

no u dont understand.i know where to find it myself but there is no mesages left.beside before i even didnt read it :o so could i t just disapear ? becouse i didnt read it after joining to server and is it posible that next time it was gone unreaded ? :o

so it means that moderator deleated it,but why he done this,i cant believe that he was lying ,he left me no choise but to remove his admins rights until he admit that he lyied and tell me what was writed in mesage and who sented it.... :|:roll::(

so it means that moderator deleated it,but why he done this,i cant believe that he was lying ,he left me no choise but to remove his admins rights until he admit that he lyied and tell me what was writed in mesage and who sented it.... :|:roll::(

heh, it could be a bug also, but personally i never got any problem with that.. after reconnecting - it stay, after server restart it stay, after server crash it stay too..

heh, it could be a bug also, but personally i never got any problem with that.. after reconnecting - it stay, after server restart it stay, after server crash it stay too..

SO YOUR BLAMING ME THAT I DELETED IT WHY SHOULD I DELETE IT WHY? GIVE ME SOME REASONS?

AND WHY U PEOPLE BLAMING 100% ME YOU NEED SOME PROOF MAN THIS IS JUST LIKE A MOVIE.

i think the movie is from Jean Claudde Van Damme do you know him?

HE WONS PEOPLE TRUST BACK JUST LIKE ME

Expect The Unexpected - 0492 Rap NL

First of all, ever noticed the "Edit" button in the top-right of your posts? It's there for a reason, so stop double posting please.

Second, why the heck are you "screaming" like this? You could also talk normally and still achieve what you want to achieve. In fact, attacking people will only make people hate you more, resulting in even worse results.

Third and final, if your post is specifically pointed at one person, use private messaging or another way of contact and not a public contact system like the forums. It doesn't make any sense to tell everyone you're angry. Besides, it only makes more people angry at you.

First of all, ever noticed the "Edit" button in the top-right of your posts? It's there for a reason, so stop double posting please.

Second, why the heck are you "screaming" like this? You could also talk normally and still achieve what you want to achieve. In fact, attacking people will only make people hate you more, resulting in even worse results.

Third and final, if your post is specifically pointed at one person, use private messaging or another way of contact and not a public contact system like the forums. It doesn't make any sense to tell everyone you're angry. Besides, it only makes more people angry at you.

im not screaming i just hate the little letters dont you? ;)

by the way lier,i recently got 1 mesege from one man,and i expermanteted and it didnt disapeared....you are real :o,to dear to lie here for all and for me

Mahaha. Lets not fight.

I got my own server now and i got an Admin and

Much people.

Zombie Infestation in: Berlin 1945 Right after WW2

Come pay a visit.

its foggy zombies are walking through Dark parts very nice.

Your always welcome.

trying to be nice,and who sended mesage to me ..f,,u. .c..k ...u ?.... do not act like nise person... :arrowdown:

not 19 ?...oh man then u real kid,u moto says live well is best revenge,so im hope one day u will have that ''good life'' .... u think the age shows how smart person is,no believe me no,specialy in u country beside,where all shit is legal,then think about u governor,then about u shit that u maded with u lies and then talk about my age...

trying to be nice,and who sended mesage to me ..f,,u. .c..k ...u ?.... do not act like nise person... :arrowdown:

not 19 ?...oh man then u real kid,u moto says live well is best revenge,so im hope one day u will have that ''good life'' .... u think the age shows how smart person is,no believe me no,specialy in u country beside,where all :~ is legal,then think about u governor,then about u :~ that u maded with u lies and then talk about my age...

You´r talking like an kid man you should do something about that.

So people really think your 19 and not 14