Complete List of Vehicles and Weapons

Alley Cat

Question

I have been playing MTA for 6 days now.

But fellow players are very unhelpful. Most servers you have to spawn your own vehicles and weapons. I do not know the names of weapons and vehicles and not a single person will help me. Not a single person in 6 days.

So, other players spawn helicopter gunships and dominate and there is nothing I can do, it is a very unfair fight. And given that they use gunships, I especially need the code for rocket launcher/heating seeking !!

7 answers to this question

1. Your title does not match the topic.

2. Ask for help?

3. Don't troll the forum please.

4. You posted this in the wrong section.

5. Read the provided documentation for help, including that of the servers which is displayed when you connect.

6. We can't give you "codes". This is not a cheating place. If you mean the script commands, we also cannot give you that as it is written by the scripters of that specific server. Ask them.

* Slot 7: Heavy Weapons

o 35: Rocket Launcher (1) - Model ID: 359

o 36: Heat-Seeking RPG (1) - Model ID: 360

o 37: Flamethrower (50) - Model ID: 361

o 38: Minigun (500) - Model ID: 362

Minigun is banned from use, I can get Flamethrower but its name in the command line, but I cannot get Rocket Launcher or Heat Seeking RPG.

"Rocket Launcher" should work

"Rocket Launcher HS" is the heat-seeking version.

But it seems like you're playing on a server that runs the freeroam resource. This would mean that if you press F1, you get a panel with most desired functions. (weapons, vehicles, animations, teleport, ....) I suggest trying that before trying to use more "/" commands, as it'll save you some hassle. ;)

EDIT: Ok, freeroam doesn't appear to support either Rocket Launcher nor Rocket Launcher HS. If you want to use them those using "/" commands, you have to remember their IDs. (35, 36)