Map Editor Error

yoyodark789

Question

2 answers to this question

Issue #4391 - Game crashing when starting a local server on Win7

Seems like you're using WIndows 7, so just so you know, you don't seem to be the only one.

There's an easy way to get around this, however. Go to the directory where you installed MTA, and open the "server" folder. Open "MTA Server.exe". A kind of DOS-like window should appear. Wait for it to start and type "start editor" and then hit enter. Now open the MTA client, and join:

IP: 127.0.0.1 (localhost, aka your own PC)

Port: 22003 (if I remember correctly)

I guess that should help you.

Oh by the way, if you open the correct ports, you can also use the map editor with multiple players. So you can map together with your friends. (for instance) Nice little detail if you ask me.

Issue #4391 - Game crashing when starting a local server on Win7

Seems like you're using WIndows 7, so just so you know, you don't seem to be the only one.

There's an easy way to get around this, however. Go to the directory where you installed MTA, and open the "server" folder. Open "MTA Server.exe". A kind of DOS-like window should appear. Wait for it to start and type "start editor" and then hit enter. Now open the MTA client, and join:

IP: 127.0.0.1 (localhost, aka your own PC)

Port: 22003 (if I remember correctly)

I guess that should help you.

Oh by the way, if you open the correct ports, you can also use the map editor with multiple players. So you can map together with your friends. (for instance) Nice little detail if you ask me.

I'm not using /windows 7 using Win Vista Home Premium