Troubles with vehicles

GRascm

i have some troubles with a vehicles, i dont now how report about bug, and decide to write it here:

I have 1970 vehicles over whole map, and server work whithout any troubles, all vehicles created by *.map file, but if i using vehicle id 611 user cant connect to my server they get error message: Fatal Error 6, i thought that i use too many veehicles, but i put more to try and server work -

<vehicle model="611" posX="1302.968139" posY="1653.104248" posZ="10.470600" rotX="0" rotY="0" rotZ="268.427795" />

if i add this line to the *.map file, then all gamers have fatal error 6, is any troubles in line or i found a bug?

I dont need this vehicle very match but is it a bug?

P.S. Sorry for my very bad English :oops:

It seems like a bug.

- Are you sure it's this line that cause the error?

- Is it your local server?

- Do you get that error as well or just other players?

1. Yes it's this line that cause error, before opening topic I was trying to resolve problem myself and I decide that this line cause error.

2. Yes it is my server.

3. Yes i get this error too.

I just copy'pasted that line into my map file and I didn't get the Fatal Error 6... I checked MTA source why it gives you Fatal Error 6 and found out that it's usually when MTA tries to get custom data. Custom data name can not be greater than 32 characters.

Try to stop every resource and run only the one with your map file, then connect.

I just copy'pasted that line into my map file and I didn't get the Fatal Error 6... I checked MTA source why it gives you Fatal Error 6 and found out that it's usually when MTA tries to get custom data. Custom data name can not be greater than 32 characters.

Try to stop every resource and run only the one with your map file, then connect.

big thanks for your help, but explain to me please what mean "Custom data name" and where MTA tries to get custom data? What I must to correct that don't have such errors?

Thank you very much!

big thanks for your help, but explain to me please what mean "Custom data name" and where MTA tries to get custom data? What I must to correct that don't have such errors?

Thank you very much!

In MTA almost every element can have custom data (what is element data?). When you use setElementData function you need to specify the "key" (which I guess is the name). So if that parameter is longer than 32 characters you may get that fatal error. You get that error when you connect because that's when element data are synced with you but since the data is too big you get disconnected with Fatal Error 6.