need help in my deathmatch server

hi every one :D

I've few questions about making Deathmatch Server anyway I've read the deathmatch server manual

my questions are :

when I edit mtaserver.conf the 2nd line Requires the server ip should i put my ip ? or leave it blank "I want it an internet server not LAN server "

by the way I've all ports opened in my router

here's what i got when i start my server

5a693a5636.jpg

enter the server

0191d6dea5.jpg

in the server

11d0773b9c.jpg

all the time it's like this i can't play

what I want is to enable the player to choose any car, gun or place that he want.

what should I do ?? :mrgreen:

Edited by Guest

First of all, MTA does NOT need another freeroam-running psuedo-deathmatch server. If you're gonna make a deathmatch server, make a deathmatch mode, or at least be honest enough to call it freeroam. :wink:

Anyways, the problem here is that no gamemode is running. To begin with you can start a mode vote with votemanager. This is done with the /votemode command.

To make a server run a mode as soon as it starts, open mtaserver.conf and add the appropriate tag to the bottom of the document. There are already plenty of examples there.

http://robhol.net/guide/basics/?p=2 You might wanna read this too.

First of all, MTA does NOT need another freeroam-running psuedo-deathmatch server. If you're gonna make a deathmatch server, make a deathmatch mode, or at least be honest enough to call it freeroam.

I'm new here :? all what i know that it's called "Dedicated servers" , anyway why would I lie :D

I'll read what is on that link

thanks man :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:xD

I know that would make you angry but i remember a mode make the player choose any thing he want (guns,cars,place to be in) can you help me with this ??

or any mode make players go where they want in SA map ??

Again, that's not deathmatch, but freeroam. You're in luck though, if you want the same mode as other servers. It's a part of the default resource package. Log in as admin and type start freeroam, or write it in the server console.