Jump to content

White EAX & nVidia splash screens MESSY GAME


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Well my problem is that when i start just GTA I can play fine, but when I start MTA, where you are supposed to see the EAX and nVidia splash screen, I only see two all-white splash screens.

Then I can watch the intro video and then another white screen, after a while I can access the MTA main menu, I choose my server and again I see a white screen whit a loading bar.

I entered a game server and when it was downloading the resource files all I could see was pink squares all over the screen (like a game error or something).

When it finished downloading the files I could enter the server but everything was in a brown tone, and had a lot of other visual errors.

I think that is a video problem (obviously) but I can run the normal GTA perfectly fine.

My PC is (extracted fron DXDIAG):

System Model: DELL Vostro 220s Series

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E7300 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory: 3036MB RAM

Page File: 433MB used, 4483MB available

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

VIDEO (Latest Drivers):

Card name: Intel® G45/G43 Express Chipset

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Chip type: Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Display Memory: 1024.0 MB

Thank you for any help that you can provide

EDIT.- I am using Windows XP

Edited by Guest
  • MTA Team
Posted

Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers? You might want to look for them on intel.com directly.

One of the [VCP] leaders // honorary member of the =PCP= gang.

 

Do not PM me your MTA:SA Client / Server support questions, Lua scripting questions, unban requests or server toplist concerns - please ask them here: MTA:SA Support subforum, here: Scripting subforum, here: Ban appeals or here: Servers instead.

For other inquiries - please expect delays in replies when messaging me.

Posted

How about your DirectX? Updated that? Got any other mods? Tried ridding your system of anything related to GTA:SA and doing a fresh install? Could you try grabbing a screenshot?

Do NOT PM ME for help unless invited. - New MTA Script Editor

Scripting help "etiquette": understandable language, relevant code (ALL code if unsure), [Lua] tags, error messages with line numbers. Super simple stuff.

Posted

My directX version is this

DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

I took this screenshot, I dont think that it's a DirectX problem because I have the exact version on a Laptop and I can play fine there

Posted

Textures are completely fuxed... did you try reinstalling the game?

Do NOT PM ME for help unless invited. - New MTA Script Editor

Scripting help "etiquette": understandable language, relevant code (ALL code if unsure), [Lua] tags, error messages with line numbers. Super simple stuff.

Posted

The problem is that if I play Grand Theft Auto (the normal game) it runs perfectly, even on high resolutions.

So that is why I dont think that is a GTA issue but a MTA one.

I'm gonna reinstall the game later today to see if that resolves my problem.

I'll let you know what happened. Thanks for your help

EDIT.- I've reinstalled the game, intalled some DirectX actualizations and nothing, I'ts still the same.

Does anybody has the Intel G45/G43 Express Chipset so that I can see that it is compatible with MTA?

I have a laptop with G65 Express chipset and it works great, I have nothing else to do but to wait for some help.

Well thanks anyway, I think that I'm gonna stick with my laptop untill I can afford a video card

Posted

Im sorry to bring this topic up again but I think that nobody whatched my EDIT so here it is.

Thanks in advanced and I hope that someone can help me.

I've reinstalled the game, intalled some DirectX actualizations and nothing, I'ts still the same.

Does anybody has the Intel G45/G43 Express Chipset so that I can see that it is compatible with MTA?

I have a laptop with G65 Express chipset and it works great, I have nothing else to do but to wait for some help.

Well thanks anyway, I think that I'm gonna stick with my laptop untill I can afford a video card, so do you think that is the problem?

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...