"Couldn't found the Race mod"

Well heres the thing, i have this problem on MTASA: Race, it appears that same sentence wen i press "MAP EDITOR" option, "Could not load Race mod".

I did everything, i uninstalled, i re-named the 'client.dll' (because i use Vista), i aksed a friend of mine for his files, and nothing.

All this happens after me and my friend Joe played MTASA:DM, we uninstalled it, and we installed MTASA:Race again, but appears this err0r sentence.

Also ive noticed that after instalation, some files on 'race' and 'map' are missing. :|

PS: i did all it said on MTA wiki.

Please Reply...

Well heres the thing, i have this problem on MTASA: Race, it appears that same sentence wen i press "MAP EDITOR" option, "Could not load Race mod".

I did everything, i uninstalled, i re-named the 'client.dll' (because i use Vista), i aksed a friend of mine for his files, and nothing.

All this happens after me and my friend Joe played MTASA:DM, we uninstalled it, and we installed MTASA:Race again, but appears this err0r sentence.

Also ive noticed that after instalation, some files on 'race' and 'map' are missing. :|

PS: i did all it said on MTA wiki.

Please Reply...

Damn sorry, i posted this on wrong place, this is about SA, not Vice Cioty/GTA 3