Alexg_circuit

Guest Reamius

I think it's possible with the Engine functions. It needs to replace some objects though, and I don't know what the game will do with that.

Then I look at the zip, and I see a few files and everything. It looks like only the models are necessary, but they're added to add 'em in the normal SA. So find a models to replace, (with engine functions) and then add them in the normal place. Place the object in a place you want, and there you have it.

Hope it helps,

Gamesnert.

You can replace every model you imagine. Heck, you can even replace the Hydra model with this one. But I don't think flying circuits are such a good idea. :/

So you can replace the pirate ship for example. But will this change affect the original? I think that's the big question. I think it does though... But let's hope not...

You can not replace "static" models with vehicles and vice versa. These are two different kind of models. Vehicles have an additional tree structure that includes dummy data for passenger seats, wheel positioning, engine position, lights and more. If your model does not have the right node structure (even depends on kind of vehicle because a car is not the same as an aircraft) your game will crash.

So you can replace the pirate ship for example. But will this change affect the original? I think that's the big question. I think it does though... But let's hope not...

Replacing the pirate ship does not change the GTA model. The engine function does not affect the original but the element created in the MTA world. Therefore you must replace the model on all clients in order to synchronize.