Vehicle Respawn

Hey how do I make it so only certain vehicles can respawn and not all, because I have the /vehicle command and I don't want vehicles to respawn if they are spawned by another player, I have all the vehicles spawned by the spawn point when they start but they respawn but the /vehicle vehicles do to, I want the /vehicle vehicles to blow up and then there gone, if this is possible can someone please help me out on this?

You should assign vehicles spawned by command to a table and then when they explode just destroy it (destroyElement) and remove them from the table. That way you know which vehicles are spawned by players.

You should assign vehicles spawned by command to a table and then when they explode just destroy it (destroyElement) and remove them from the table. That way you know which vehicles are spawned by players.

Yae but then the vehicles that are already in - game (not spawned) blow up and they never come back, that's what I am trying to say.

Yae but then the vehicles that are already in - game (not spawned) blow up and they never come back, that's what I am trying to say.

Are you saying your vehicles (from .map or created when resource starts) explode & never respawn (but should respawn) and the vehicles created using command explode & respawn (but should not respawn)?

What I understand from the first post is: You vehicles spawned by the spawn point respawn after explosion and vehicles created using command respawn too (which should not).

Is that what you want? You want vehicles created by players (using command) to never appear after they explode but vehicles created with resource to respawn normally?

Are you saying your vehicles (from .map or created when resource starts) explode & never respawn (but should respawn) and the vehicles created using command explode & respawn (but should not respawn)?

What I understand from the first post is: You vehicles spawned by the spawn point respawn after explosion and vehicles created using command respawn too (which should not).

Is that what you want? You want vehicles created by players (using command) to never appear after they explode but vehicles created with resource to respawn normally?

Yea I want the .map file of the vehicles to respawn when they blow up but people who spawn vehicles with the /vehicle command when they blow up they don't respawn because I'll have people clean up the spawned vehicles in the server so the server is not clogged up.