Local Hosting

Woovie

Connecting 127.0.0.1 ? NO issues ? Man. Me and OffRoader23 have both done it. Issues are as follows:

Desyncing CONSTANTLY

Every time a command is executed, not every time, but almost every time, the game time switches to midnight.

Commands sometimes do not work. I will do /de to destroy my car and the car stays and I am given "Network Trouble", although server side the car is gone.

Just very annoying and prominent issues.

Yeah, everything works fine to other players but when your the server host it doesn't delete cars when we destroy them, only to the local host, works fine for everyone else, and randomly all objects when you /attach either 1 - Don't work, or 2 - Turn into ramps? I know we have a ramp script that spawns ramps but I've never had any problems joining his server and he has never had any when joining mine. But when we join our own local servers functions randomly change the time to midnight on a function execute, and some don't work correctly at all.

Exactly. THANK you. It is not a script...

that's why I said I'm only 99% sure :P it's weird cuz I always tested my scripts on the local server, used a lot of commands and never had this problem, you should find out when does this happen and what are the commands that cause this