2. Why were you banned? I was banned with the CD47 error (Seria Change Error) after replacing a hardware component.
3. Your version of the story: I recently upgraded my computer and replaced my old storage unit with a new SSD. Because of this hardware change, my system serial generated by MTA changed, and the anti-cheat flagged it as spoofer/software or spootfers it was just a legitimate hardware replecement.
4. Why should you be unbanned? I just want to regularize my account with my new hardware so I can go back to playing normally on the servers. I have always followed the rules. Thank you your time
Question
Gomesx7
1. Your Serial:
8F74A7D002A564295F70762654C84CB2
2. Why were you banned? I was banned with the CD47 error (Seria Change Error) after replacing a hardware component.
3. Your version of the story: I recently upgraded my computer and replaced my old storage unit with a new SSD. Because of this hardware change, my system serial generated by MTA changed, and the anti-cheat flagged it as spoofer/software or spootfers it was just a legitimate hardware replecement.
4. Why should you be unbanned? I just want to regularize my account with my new hardware so I can go back to playing normally on the servers. I have always followed the rules. Thank you your time
0 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now