So basically, sometimes when I want to play on a server, there's a guy with the same serial as me. He prevents me from joining and prevents me from some features (i.e. couldn't claim event rewards, because the server responded that someone else already claimed it, same reason). It's a big burden and I'd like to get rid of it.
Question
dragen
So basically, sometimes when I want to play on a server, there's a guy with the same serial as me. He prevents me from joining and prevents me from some features (i.e. couldn't claim event rewards, because the server responded that someone else already claimed it, same reason). It's a big burden and I'd like to get rid of it.
0 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now