MTA 0.x Server Listing and other stuff

Attention users! You can now add legacy servers, (versions 0.5/0.5r2 and earlier), to the Project Redivivus Server Listing! Once manually added, they will show up in the main server listing alongside 0.6+ servers, and will grab updated data from your server every minute. (This includes if you change maps or other displayed details, and it will update it accordingly).

Please note: If your server is offline for at least 10 minutes or more, it will be automatically removed from the server listing, just like 0.6+ servers. You may want to also check this list regularly, as anything requiring the webserver to be restarted will result in the legacy servers being de-listed, and needing to be added manually again. This is an unfortunate side-effect due to ASE, (All-Seeing Eye), no longer existing, and us not having access to forward data to us directly.

For anyone who wishes to use the feature, please visit the 0.x Server List page at: https://servers.projectredivivus.com/

Note: This new feature is only for 0.5 and earlier. 0.6 Nightly 2 and onward already automatically adds itself to the server listing, so no action needs to be taken if you are running these versions. 0.6 Nightly 1 may also utilize the legacy system, as it was created before the code for the new server listing existed, and still relies on the old ASE method. The "Version" columns also are a little strange in appearance for many versions prior to 0.6 Nightly 2 due to a limitation with ASE's protocol preventing us from grabbing the correct version numbers or builds in some cases. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this, as we don't have a time machine to travel back to before these versions were made to correct their code internally.

That all being said, if you find any bugs or discover any issues with the Server Listing, or the manual legacy server system, please advise me right away so I can look into it. Also, ignore all of the "Project Redivivus Test Server" entries on there. They are servers hosted for testing purposes, and are not currently accessible to the general public for the most part. (They may be taken offline later once users begin submitting their own servers to the listing). The versions are accurate, though, and those are real MTA 0.x legacy-versioned servers. They are not fake.

As far as progress on 0.6 goes, (as well as with 0.6 Nightly 2 specifically), we are still hard at work trying to bring this to you. Currently the development is still stalled due to a lack of active developers. (Everyone is off doing real life things still). I'm doing what I can to fix little things here and there, however I am not knowledgeable in C++. If you are a trusted member of the community and are interested in helping, please let us know! While we cannot guarantee anything, we are happy to vet new potential candidates to assist us in producing the meatballs necessary to get our spaghetti code ready for release! (At this time, the code is not yet ready for the open-source switch, however this is still planned for 0.6 once the final release version is completed).

If you are interested in tracking any progress, a majority of our discussions can be found on our Discord server here: https://discord.projectredivivus.com/
(Currently with everyone else busy, I tend to speak the most, so feel free to chime in! 😂)

Thanks for taking your time to read my book of an "update", and as always, please...stop playing with yourself!