Applying effects to sound by link

Hello everyone! I'm a beginner scripter, I wanted to write a subwoofer system (or something like that), but I ran into a problem. The setSoundEffectParameter function works fine with downloaded files (mp3, etc.), but the music that is streamed via the link does not change in any way. Is it possible to solve the problem? Maybe there is a separate function?

Thank you in advance! (sorry for my "pretty" English)

On 24/08/2024 at 17:27, Nakano1337 said:

Hello everyone! I'm a beginner scripter, I wanted to write a subwoofer system (or something like that), but I ran into a problem. The setSoundEffectParameter function works fine with downloaded files (mp3, etc.), but the music that is streamed via the link does not change in any way. Is it possible to solve the problem? Maybe there is a separate function?

Thank you in advance! (sorry for my "pretty" English)

hello @Nakano1337  👋 , the player will need to download that file in any case, just in case
with fetchRemote or callRemote
After the file is downloaded, he wants to write an asynchronous function and use that function.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, User004618590 said:

здравствуйте @Nakano1337  👋 плееру в любом случае нужно будет загрузить этот файл, на всякий случай
с помощью fetchRemote или callRemote
После загрузки файла он хочет написать асинхронную функцию и использовать эту функцию.

Thanks! I will try