Problem after yesterday's client update

After yesterday/today's mta client updates, my server stopped working because, from what I heard, you can't log in to the servers you want to log in, on large servers there are over 300 players + logging in to the server doesn't work due to the server models not loading and it happens because of the updates, turning on through the game administrator and uninstallation etc. does not work, what would I have to do to undo this update or really this error because I am losing a lot of progress that I have been making for dozens of hours. I am counting on a quick answer, best regards. I'm sending you a screenshot just in case (it's been loading for 11 hours. Other friends can join normally, but those who have updated can't.

ScreenShot : https://imgur.com/a/P26kTU0

Updates causing some weird things rn. Report it on GitHub better. I did managed to report a Map Editor problem that caused total corruption of the editor and it got fixed. I think this forum is largely inactive, only players from time to time come here to solve some script solutions but other than that, nobody cares (when it comes to server advertisements, etc)