Help: Race Run Script

Hello there guys!

I'm wondering how it is possible to make a RUN Race Map. I saw Run maps with racing checkpoints on multigamemode servers like FFS and i'm wondering how it is done. Basically what it is, it's like a parkour race with RACE checkpoints. I did an experimental map and I put deathmatch spawnpoints and race checkpoints and seems like Race recognizes these spawnpoints, but if you play it outside map editor you can't collect the checkpoint because i assume you are not inside the car to collect it? Is there a way to bypass this and to make our character collect checkpoints outside the vehicle?

I can attach the map - check it out on my Google Drive. It has deathmatch spawnpoints and race checkpoints. Also i see weird thing because at some places, when you put that deathmatch spawnpoint your character gets below the map for some reason and falls down to the void.

I'm looking for a code modification in the RACE gamemode that could possibly enable this to work, or just simple .lua script lines. Thanks in advance if this is even possible

Adding to this I want to put it on my friends server to just play some fun RUN maps. Whole server is a race server btw.

Edited by J4cobLIVEmain
ps.: