I have problem with Mta

Hello everyone, I'm MahanRAD, I'm from Iran, and I recently immigrated to Canada. I used to play MTA when I was in Iran, at that time my laptop was weak.  I used to play but now the server has problems, I have RTX 4060 I9 13900H system and 16GB RAM DDR4 and Windows 11, I crash every 15 minutes, our server has a lot of bugs and whenever I want to enter the server, I face a bug panel and it does not enter the server  It crashes after 15 minutes. There are many bugs in the Mahm server, and every time I want to enter the game, I have to enter Iran's IP. How can this problem be solved? I don't like to think about another game. MTA is the best, but if it is fixed, it will be great. Thank you, MahanRAD.

My sever is:play.rsmta.ir

This server not for me I'm just player

ماهان جان سلام عزیز این مشکل به سمت سرور راکستار برمیگرده به دلیل مد های سنگین و شیدر های سنگین این موضوع تا جای زیادی به مجوعه ام تی ای مربوط نمیشه
بله این درست هست که رو سیستم های جدید دنیا, ام تی ای مشکلاتی از جمله کرش شدن رو داره اونم به دلیل اینکه باید با پردازنده ها و کارت گرافیک و دیگر چیز های جدید همگام سازی بشه
اما به هر حال اگر این مشکل هم درست بشه خود سرور راکستار مود ها و اسکریپت های گرافیکی سنگینی استفاده میکنه و بازم احتمال کرش بالا هست