[ENG/HUN] SinCity - The legend has reborn

jHCiYQI.png
WELCOME TO SINCITY
LET ME PRESENT YOU, OUR LITTLE PROJECT

Wait a moment, what is even SinCity?🤔
SinCity Multi Theft Auto is a server that is build on a community based roleplay which is available on GTA San Andreas.
It's modern surface helps to navigate through easily. For the better experience, we made unique models, that gives the gameplay a new mood.

We have been working on this project for years now. We appeard first in 2015, we had an enthusiastic hungarian community,
but sadly, we had to have a break in 2017.
But now, we are back, and more than ready to create the server of your dreams!

How it builds up?👷‍♂️
Our way of developing is listening to your ideas, and making it become real.
We want to create the server, that everybody can enjoy, while having unique systems, which are high quality, detailed,
but also requires low pc performance. I will tell you more about the systems .

We want to keep the basic style of gta, but still make it modern. As in managing, and also just as appering we made the designs simple, transparent,
but still modern and good looking.
And don't be afraid, we also made sure that we can protect your data, that's why we use several security systems.

There are also versatile and spectular implementations, just to make sure you won't be bored.
Speaking of models, they fit in perfectly with the enviroment, and gives you many opportunities, and a chance to develop. They are in SA -style so there aren't laggs.
Our designs are modern, and the best is, some of them are customizable,so you can still enjoy your own style.
There is over 40 design possibility. We made sure the designs also brings you eye comfort and we have a color deficieny mode too.

And for sure, we were strict about creating an enjoyable and varied game experience, for our players.
If i haven't got you intrested enough, i will make some statements, why you should join us.

Why you should join us?🤗
Firstly we have an enthusiastic and commited team,
who are also maximalist, so we can give you the best experience possible.
Speaking of game experience, it is dynamicly evolving.
We make sure you feel involved, as we have a community based development.

Also SinCity has a place for everyone, whether it's just chatting, or gaming, or even developing.
For support, we have English and Hungarian support team, and we are always glad to help!
We also had achieved one more step to our final milestone, being an international server, as you can select your language in our platforms.

Join us and help us create your craziest dreams! We can make fantastic things together!❤️‍🔥

Social platforms 👀

Edited by DomOfficial
link edit