I can't connect to my mta server

Volhkov

Question

Hi, I can't connect to my server, mta writes that the connection time expired at 3 a.m. Moscow time, everything went fine, and at 7 a.m. Moscow time writes that the connection time expired, which is not what the server did not reboot and did not do

Edited by Volhkov

1 answer to this question

Hello,

To help resolve the connection timeout issue on your MTA server, I would suggest considering the following steps:

1. **Check Server Status:**

Ensure that your server is active and running correctly. Check for any recent reboots or failures.

2. **Server Logs:**

Examine the server logs for error or warning messages. This can provide valuable information about the cause of the problem.

3. **Firewall and Network Settings:**

Confirm that firewall and network settings are correct. Sometimes, changes in network settings can affect the connection to the server.

4. **Verify Time Settings:**

Since you mentioned specific times (3 a.m. and 7 a.m.), make sure that time zone and server time settings are accurate.

5. **Script Checking:**

If you made recent changes to scripts, check if those changes are not causing the problem. Temporarily revert changes for testing.

If, after these checks, the issue persists, provide more details about specific error logs or any other relevant information. This will help the community offer more accurate assistance.

I hope this helps in resolving the issue. Good luck!

Best regards,

Gustavo.