[SELL] Kota Islands island Roleplay Map

Hello everyone - the time has come where I've decided to put my Kota Islands map up for sale. Between real life bills and the flawed logic of me keeping this map to myself forever, it just didn't make sense not to post this

This is a custom Islands map designed for heavy roleplay completed by me in 2019. It was made using a very basic freeroam design from G&T which was then redesigned, remodeled and remapped. It took a full year to remake and uses models for the ground/mountains, and MTA mapping for everything else. Everything is ready for roleplay - minus a roleplay script of course.

I have an old showcase post I'll link below that gives more info and screenshots on the map, I'll also link our old showcase video from 2019.

As for price, I'm open to offers but am starting around $150 USD. Exclusivity to own is first-come-first-serve and will cost extra. I will also set up your roleplay code to this map for an additional charge if you choose. I will not respond to low offers due to the time and effort that was put into this. Please send me a message on discord (.5150) or a forum PM with any questions, offers or more screenshots and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Original Showcase Post: 

Showcase Video:

Edited by 5150