Fix the anticheat already

Sunny123

Question

Hello,

I am currently using MTA SA version 1.6.0-9.22364.0 (Client) on my local server and encountering temporary bans from the Anti-Cheat system, specifically with the reasons AC #4 6666. This situation has become quite frustrating as I consistently receive a 15-minute ban after working for only 5-10 minutes. I kindly request a resolution to this issue today.

It's important to note that I am working on a localhost setup and not on any publicly hosted servers. Therefore, I'm perplexed as to why I am experiencing these bans.

To provide more details, the bans seem to occur when I switch the game window to full screen. This action is necessary for me to efficiently edit my code in Visual Studio.

For your reference, I have shared relevant logs at the following link: https://pastebin.multitheftauto.com/1467838448.

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Sunny123 said:

Hello,

I am currently using MTA SA version 1.6.0-9.22364.0 (Client) on my local server and encountering temporary bans from the Anti-Cheat system, specifically with the reasons AC #4 6666. This situation has become quite frustrating as I consistently receive a 15-minute ban after working for only 5-10 minutes. I kindly request a resolution to this issue today.

It's important to note that I am working on a localhost setup and not on any publicly hosted servers. Therefore, I'm perplexed as to why I am experiencing these bans.

To provide more details, the bans seem to occur when I switch the game window to full screen. This action is necessary for me to efficiently edit my code in Visual Studio.

For your reference, I have shared relevant logs at the following link: https://pastebin.multitheftauto.com/1467838448.

The local server version MTA:SA Server v1.6-release-22268