Plisss need help

(OVG)Santi

hi i am searching the Cops and Robbers scripts but fund post of comments and links but this link are down. I need a link where i can download this scrips in a working link and the last version. Other problem the scrips Clan RPG have bug??? becasuse y have the v 3.10 relased and the commands cash bank all refer to money dont work is my problem o is a problem of the scripts. Somethings else the srcipts "Cops and Robbers" sopport clans?????????? what is teh best scrips for war of clans??????? Thanks you. :!::!::!::!::!:

Why do you always start new topics? You have already asked for this scripts before... post in your old topics :?

About the Clan RPG.. you mean Jax's and Oli's one? you already got answered, this is a known bug in the script, you need to fix it yourself or ask somebody to fix it for you

Because all people respond suggestions no answer. Try to say to me the links or information no suggestion. Thanks you :evil::evil::evil:

maybe because your asking too much help in too manny topics in too short time and people start helping less because :roll:

also you could also try and use the "ENTER" key once in a while