ENBSeries sky problem.

Carlitos

Question

I've seen that many of us have been having the same problem with the ENBSeries, mainly a bug that surfaced recently (which didn't exist before), that doesn't allow the enb to change the sky.
In this image I leave an example, it happened to me with the DX3.0 and DX2.0 equally, in both when it is night, the skies are still maintained as if it were noon. The whole environment changes except the sky and some environmental effects, for example, when it rains everything gets grayer, now only the drops fall but it's still sunny.
It is very annoying when you want to take photos, and many of us would like it to work correctly again as before the 1.5.9 update.

I want to clarify that it is not the fault of any script or the server, it is clearly a problem of the MTA programming, since the ENB worked correctly before. Also, in the original game the ENB works as it should.

Example: https://ibb.co/N1mZWmt

2 answers to this question

On 02/07/2023 at 02:02, Carlitos said:

I've seen that many of us have been having the same problem with the ENBSeries, mainly a bug that surfaced recently (which didn't exist before), that doesn't allow the enb to change the sky.
In this image I leave an example, it happened to me with the DX3.0 and DX2.0 equally, in both when it is night, the skies are still maintained as if it were noon. The whole environment changes except the sky and some environmental effects, for example, when it rains everything gets grayer, now only the drops fall but it's still sunny.
It is very annoying when you want to take photos, and many of us would like it to work correctly again as before the 1.5.9 update.

I want to clarify that it is not the fault of any script or the server, it is clearly a problem of the MTA programming, since the ENB worked correctly before. Also, in the original game the ENB works as it should.

Example: https://ibb.co/N1mZWmt

Hi from Russia. This trouble has solved 07 March 2023.
We go to the folder with GTA: SA, look for the enbseries folder, copy the enbhelper.dll file from there. Open the folder "C:\ProgramData\MTA San Andreas All\1.5\GTA San Andreas" for MTA 1.5.9 or "C:\ProgramData\MTA San Andreas All\1.6\GTA San Andreas" for MTA 1.6. There we create the enbseries folder and shove the previously copied enbhelper.dll file there.

IMPORTANT! Don't confuse ProgramData and Program Files.

image.png

After that, time, weather and other data from the game will be able to be correctly transmitted to the ENB engine. What is reported to us in detail by the Statistics section on the left side of the screen.
image.png?width=1070&height=604

Edited by goodgeet7300
Little additions
  • Like 1
On 03/07/2023 at 22:47, ConFran said:

Hi from Russia. This trouble has solved 07 March 2023.
We go to the folder with GTA: SA, look for the enbseries folder, copy the enbhelper.dll file from there. Open the folder "C:\ProgramData\MTA San Andreas All\1.5\GTA San Andreas" for MTA 1.5.9 or "C:\ProgramData\MTA San Andreas All\1.6\GTA San Andreas" for MTA 1.6. There we create the enbseries folder and shove the previously copied enbhelper.dll file there.

IMPORTANT! Don't confuse ProgramData and Program Files.

image.png

After that, time, weather and other data from the game will be able to be correctly transmitted to the ENB engine. What is reported to us in detail by the Statistics section on the left side of the screen.
image.png?width=1070&height=604

is that sa directx 2.0 mod ?