[SHW] Roleplay Dev Server Tour

TMTMTL

Hi. This is a tour of my dev server starting from around 2012 until 2016, and then I begun working on it again at some point last year(2022). It has been a live server a few times over the years, most recently Unnamed Roleplay. 

I have shown probably about 25% of the cool stuff in this server and I should have really thought about it better before recording this, but consider it a Part 1 if this receives good feedback and I'll record another and show more.

This is not based on the Owl Gaming gamemode, this is based on the Valhalla Gaming gamemode that Owl Gaming is also based on. The most notable difference is the performance increase and minimalistic look to it. A lot of objects, items etc are all interactive and it was a key feature I pushed for. 

You will see the video pause/jump here and there, this is just me forgetting commands or not having the correct perms.

This is a compilation of thousands of hours spent of coding and modding and as I say, this video has only just scratched the surface.

I would also like to credit the following people for their contributions:
Elpine (2012-2023)
Hex (2022-2023)
Nando (2022-2023)
Bean (2022-2023)

- TM

• Like 1