[LF/Non-paid] OWL Roleplay Revision Project (Community Edition)

After a decade of building the best known Roleplay script out there. The OwlGaming community has been the last large community that has maintained (and publicly released) the Valhalla Gaming Roleplay script, with all its resources ready for anyone to create their own server.

However, before the release of the script that is now available on github. The developers have cleared some specific resources, files, and possibly certain configurations, which ultimately resulted in a untested , and often difficult to install gamemode.
Even if you managed to get the server running, you already get faced with various challenges to get your account operational. And when you do get your character created, and you can roam around the map. Many features (such as chat) are not functional.

This seems a disservice to what the initial gamemode, its growth, and dedication of many developers actively working on it to leave such a prominent gamemode broken on a public service.

Therefore I have made a 69th fork of the gamemode, with the intention to get the gamemode in working condition. But I cannot do it alone.
This is where I ask the community to band together, and give this gamemode the care it deserves.

Github Repo: MittellBuurman/MTA-Roleplay-Community

Discord: SourPatch GC

If you're interested in participating or contributing. Feel free to send me a PM on discord, or join the server and get the ideas flowing.

Hope to see you there!

Edited by Mittell Buurman
  • Like 1
  • 11 months later...

Such a shame to come back and see there are no roleplay servers left :,( Wish i knew how to make one like owlgaming been trying to find help to build one but nothing around anymore sadly best roleplay ever in its time.