A question about invisible nick

Kautz

Question

Good afternoon, I recently applied a ban on a person on my server, who is suing me for this, claiming that the ban was without reason, he had the nick invisible doing low-slang things, I wanted to know if it is forbidden in mta to circumvent the system of nick putting a color code in front leaving the name invisible,
for example: #FF0000

by putting this the name becomes invisible in the game, in my opinion it is a way to circumvent the multi theft auto nick system, because if I make the nick invisible, I cannot make it invisible, I would like to know your opinion about the Invisiveis nick mockery, good afternoon I'm waiting for the answers

1 answer to this question

In mta there's no official rule against using color codes to make your nickname invisible but it can still be seen as a way of messing with other players. If someone is using an invisible nickname to act up and be inappropriate it's a valid reason for an admin to ban them each server has its own set of rules so it's up to you to decide what behavior deserves a ban If the player feels like he got banned unjustly, he can try to talk it out with you or appeal the ban