(Download) [FDD] - The Arrival

Nebla

Hello dear Multi Theft Auto community!

Today I'm presenting you my latest concept map it's called "The Arrival" You may already know the movie but I wanna give a short information about the movie for the ones who has no idea what is this movie and what it themed;

The Arrival is a science fiction movie:

Twelve bizarre and mysterious alien crafts situate themselves around the world, an expert linguist, Dr. Louise Banks (Amy Adams) is recruited by the military to construct a means of conversing with the aliens to discover whether they arrived with peaceful or threatening intentions.

Some screenshots from the map (Gameplay) You can download the map for free below the pictures :)

mta-screen_2022-06-20_20-51-11.png

mta-screen_2022-06-20_20-50-09.png

mta-screen_2022-06-20_20-50-26.png

Map plot:

All the racers were after these objects that they could not identify. They partially succeeded in achieving their goal, and they set out to explore the area right between the 5 alien pods. But since this information is very important, every racer aims to steal all alien information by eliminating other racers.

Download: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=18723

Edited by Nebla