Controller Compatibility

BezTakich

Question

Hey there everyone i have a question regarding the GIOTECK VX-4 WIRED CONTROLLER as im planning to purchase it to play MTA:SA and i wonder if it is compatible with MTA. I've had a dualshock-4 before and it worked using DS4 Tool. I understand its a cheaper controller however thats what the budget allows me to buy for now, all i need to know if it will work and if so do i need any program like for the DualShock-4 (DS4 Tool)..

Many thanks, BezTakich

2 answers to this question

On 29/12/2021 at 10:08, BezTakich said:

Hey there everyone i have a question regarding the GIOTECK VX-4 WIRED CONTROLLER as im planning to purchase it to play MTA:SA and i wonder if it is compatible with MTA. I've had a dualshock-4 before and it worked using DS4 Tool. I understand its a cheaper controller however thats what the budget allows me to buy for now, all i need to know if it will work and if so do i need any program like for the DualShock-4 (DS4 Tool)..

Many thanks, BezTakich

any* controller with standard bind layout should be working with MTA, if the driver manages to send input to the OS then you should be good. I assume it'll be sending them as the xbox layout.

• Like 1
On 29/12/2021 at 08:08, BezTakich said:

... GIOTECK VX-4 WIRED CONTROLLER ...

We cannot answer your personal support request due to lacking technical specifications or user manuals. A quick search on the internet has led to no results, not even on the manufacturer's website. Thus it is a risk to try this controller. Relying on an imaginary "industry standard" is not a good idea.

Edited by The_GTA
  • Like 2