HTTP server file mismatch! (anticheat)

Peaceful

Question

Hi, I'm really new to the game and I just wanted to play on a server I got the following error: "HTTP server file mismatch! (anticheat) client.lua [CRC could not open file: Bad file descriptor] Download error: HTTP server file mismatch! (anticheat) client.lua [CRC could not open file: Bad file descriptor]" and I don't know how to fix it, please help!

WkasN66.png

Posdata: The server is PUBG style, regards!

1 answer to this question

I had this same problem, and after trying many things I managed to solve it.

What did I do:

1º Uninstalled version 1.5.8 and deleted the MTA folder from C:\Program Files (x86).

2º I downloaded version 1.5.6 and at installation time in the "Choose Components" part I scrolled down and checked Development (Module SDK).

3º When asked to choose the folder where it would be installed, I created a folder on the desktop named "MTA" and installed it there.

4º And I put it to enter the server, obviously, asked to update, so I clicked to update.

5º After I updated the MTA started and automatically entered the server I had trying to enter version 1.5.6 and entered without problems.

I think what really made it resolve was the 2nd step.

Just an addendum, the first time I had tried to enter the server starting the MTA as an administrator then there was another permission error, so I recommend that you do not start as an administrator.

Text translated from Portuguese, sorry if there are errors. ?