bugs on 0.5 :/

Guest Tian

Hi. I love playingMTA but there is so......much........BUGS!! :/ that i can't take it any more.... isn't there any one who could fix that bugs? I mean, when i whant to shoot somebody, that guy sometimes teleports to other location... i destroyed a helicopter, but 6 sec leter some one is flying the same heli like i never destroyed it before.. for him that heli wasn't destroyed... Some times i dont see a person, but he see me... and he cant kill me then, because for me he dosnt exist.....

My ping is always 10-40 so it cant be lags....

sorry for my english, i know... i make many ort. :P

MTA VC is still Beta, even 0.5

And no, they're working on a design of MTASA first, maybe there will be a new release of MTA VC, but isnt sure yet. You just have to know must of the bugs which are hide into VC, and yes, there are plenty of them. And its annoying, everyone knows, but just try to live with it. And ping doesn't say anything about your fps in the game. Someone with a ping of 17 can still lagg, and a player with 150 doesn't.. Its about your connection and hardware together, and if you have a messed up comp with very bad hardware, you'll lagg even more than someone who has a ping of 200, and you actually have one of 30.

If you dont see someone, or someone doesnt see you, you or your opponent only have to restart your game. And if he doesnt want to restart his game, just disconnect from the server, because then he'll crash, because he didnt see you.