Backdoors ban?

Hello, my serial number is B309A7408CA6A10BCE54A65A1E908F3

I got banned suddenly, it surprised me because I didn't use any scripts, I only played on one server (4life, Polish RP). The only script I have in the game is to repair the mouse during normal GTA SA game "Mouse.asi". Before that, I was probably playing on Russian DayZ servers. Is it possible that such a script can be downloaded from such servers? This is the first time I encounter something like this, I have never used any cheating tools because I did not see any deeper sense in it. However, the ban was imposed for 28 days. And on the 4life server I paid for the premium account from my own money. I would like to ask you to explain what really happened, because yesterday the mta was working normally and today I was banned, nobody played on this account except me, and I didn't play from other computers. How to possibly remove "backdoor script" because I don't even know where it is or what it looks like. Do I need to reinstall the game? How did this script get out of nowhere in my game? / Translated by google translator.

Ban screen: https://imgur.com/a/dWh33su (in the background you can see the previous servers i played on i am new to mta)

I look forward to hearing this situation

You were banned for sharing a leaked gamemode that contained backdoors. In fact, you were even threatening the server owner that you'll leak his server database and you were boasting about it on your discord. It's pretty clear that you knew what you were doing. Your ban is temporary, you'll have to wait for it to expire. Appeal denied.