onClientPlayerJoin help me

elian sweed

function hehehe()
        dxDrawText("Time: "..hours..":"..minutes, 1186, 815, 1344, 860, tocolor(0, 0, 0, 255), 1.50, "default", "center", "center", true, true, true, true, false)
        dxDrawText("Time: "..hours..":"..minutes, 1186, 813, 1344, 858, tocolor(0, 0, 0, 255), 1.50, "default", "center", "center", true, true, true, true, false)
        dxDrawText("Time: "..hours..":"..minutes, 1184, 815, 1342, 860, tocolor(0, 0, 0, 255), 1.50, "default", "center", "center", true, true, true, true, false)
        dxDrawText("Time: "..hours..":"..minutes, 1184, 813, 1342, 858, tocolor(0, 0, 0, 255), 1.50, "default", "center", "center", true, true, true, true, false)
        dxDrawText("Time: "..hours..":"..minutes, 1185, 814, 1343, 859, tocolor(255, 255, 255, 255), 1.50, "default", "center", "center", true, true, true, true, false)    end

addEventHandler("onClientRender", root, hehehe)
addEventHandler("onClientPlayerJoin", root, hehehe)

time = getRealTime()
hours = time.hour
minutes = time.minute
seconds = time.second

How to make on client join show the dxDrawText and how to make the Time moves and thank you very much

1-i just need when player join the server appear the time
2- if i didnt restart the mod the time didnt move

بما انك عربي بدي اقلك انه الوقت ابيه يطلع لما الاعب يسجل الدخول
وكمان الوقت ما يتحرك بللعبة كيف اخليه يتحرك

You must use the onClientRender() Event to show any dx. Then use If Statements to determine if it should be shown on screen. Could use the onResourceStart() Event to turn on a variable to use with the If Statement, then set a timer to turn off the variable. Either way, there are many ways to do this, but remember this all should be done clientside of course