MTA Server Problems

damnet007

• MTA Team

Use 'Setup server' util, which is located in Start menu > Programs > Multi Theft Auto 0.5 > Server > Tools, or MTAServerConfigTool.exe in C:\Program Files\Multi Theft Auto (or anywhere you've installed it).

i have now managed to get he server and the admin stuff working, but no1 can see my server on mta all seeing eye, and no1 can connect to it. i have a wireless router and set port forwarding of port 2003 (the port for my server), but it still doesnt work. what should i do?

i have done that and i need a script which has the general things needed by players, like count commands and location commands, etc. where can i get a simple script which has them? i have looked around but cant find anything

i have olis grs but everyone playing dont know how to use it- we choose !sell command and we get told to go to sunshine autos when we are already there. also, we dont know how to buy properties- i tyuped !buyproperty and it said you cant buy the property when i was at a property in the buy list

sorted most things out now but the locations a headache so i left it- i got he area script where you have to plot points but it didnt seem to work so i give up- unless some1 can get me a better script.

also, how do i set up my motd? it still says the rich text crap and i want to get rid of it. thanx.