Jump to content

createrWater dimension


Bonsai

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey,

it seems to be impossible to create water in a different dimension than 0?

Is there a way to move it to another dimension?

On my server, dimension 0 is not used at all, so I cannot create water because of that as it seems.

 

Bonsai

Posted

The only thing I can think off would be checking if you could modify by using OOP the dimension like this.

local water = createWater( ... )
water.dimension = 1

I'm not sure if it would work, but at least give it a try.

"Keep making it simplex."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...